[thx 'please go easy on me']
My Xbox died today. For the second time. I really think Microsoft’s
console that could has better games (and looks) going for it but what
does it matter if you can’t play them?
Supposedly they’ll be sending me a new one this time instead of trying
to fix it but I’ll believe that when I see it.
Anybody wanna play in a Trivial Pursuit tournament for the next couple
Obama is such a down-to-earth guy and this list of 50
Obama is such a down-to-earth guy and this list of 50 Facts You Might Not Know has some very interesting things in it. I’m particularly impressed with these:
- He collects Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics
- He has read every Harry Potter book
- He can speak Spanish
- His favourite book is Moby Dick
- His favourite films are Casablanca and One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- He enjoys Scrabble and poker
- He doesn’t drink coffee (that’s how us REAL outcasts roll these days)
- He uses a Mac laptop
- His favourite TV dramas are Mash and The Wire
- His favourite artist is Picasso
Some interesting stuff, no? I kept the British spelling in tact form the original article.